Hi && welcome to Life or Something After College. This blog is all about that time between graduating college and growing up. (Although the verdict’s still out on whether we ever grow up.)
A little about me:
- I live in San Francisco, the greatest city in the world.
- I’m foremost an Entrepreneur. But my official job title is Vice President && during my precious free time I’m a “typical” 24-year-old.
- I love to run, drink wine, read & travel.
- I have the most wonderfully weird friends and I cherish every single memory we share.
- I seem to have the business world somewhat figured out but I’m not so good at dating. I do my best to chronicle my mishaps on this blog. Feel free to laugh.
- Some little girls dream of becoming a princess when they grow up, I dreamt of becoming a C.E.O.
- I am happily addicted to coffee.
- I love stupid TV shows like the Vampire Diaries. I can’t be intellectual all the time.
- I have a love-hate relationship with running.
- I had the best four years of my life in college and I hope that the future rewards me with memories and experiences that can compare to it.
And sometimes, even though I have an amazing life, I have the nerve to complain about it.
So this is my blog, Life or Something After College. I have posts about inspiration and passion as well as what it takes to run a business. I also share some hard-earned life advice for all of the 20-somethings out there. So whether you just graduated college or you’re well on your way, I hope I can offer some words of wisdom.
Because growing up is harder than it seems.