- I love stupid TV shows like Pretty Little Lairs and the Vampire Diaries. I can’t be intellectual all the time.
- I love wine more than I love most things.
- I have the most wonderfully weird friends and I cherish every single memory that we’ve shared.
- I am horrible at relationships and commitment. I really hope that aspect of me changes.
- I can talk for hours about M&A, engineering companies and start-up ventures but I won’t do that now because I know it bores most people.
- I can also talk for hours about chick flicks, the latest fashion trends and gossip but I won’t do that now because I know it annoys most people.
- I want to be C.E.O. of my own company. It’s all I have ever wanted to do in life.
- I have a love-hate relationship with running.
- I had the best four years of my life in college and I hope that the future rewards me with memories and experiences that can compare to it.
- I have gluten sensitivity. But don’t let the sensitivity part fool you. It’s a bitch.
And sometimes, even though I have an amazing life, I have the nerve to complain about it.
So this is my blog, Life or Something After College. For all those embarrassing, special, confusing, exciting and fleeting moments that every 20-something experiences.
Because growing up is harder than it seems.